Legal interim management
Do you have a temporary need of legal talent due to illness or maternity leave or a temporary increase in the volume of work? Or do you need additional or specific expertise for a particular project?
Iterlegis has a network of motivated lawyers who are available for temporary assignments, each with their own area of specialisation, experience and language skills.
We put you in contact with the most suitable candidates for daily legal support as well as for the handling of the most complex and specialised matters which require a higher level of specialisation.
Our advantages for you:
- We can draw on our market knowledge and pool of candidates to present suitable ones on a short notice.
- We present you our candidates on a “no cure no pay” basis. Effective cooperation is engaged only when you decide that a candidate is suitable.
- Our price setting is transparent: Our fee proposals are transparent, so you can keep your budget under control.
- Flexibility: our legal interim managers can be deployed for fulltime or part-time support, during all the week or partly, and for short or longer periods, depending on the needs of your organisation.
- We see to a regular followup, so that we can intervene and provide advice as and when necessary.
Our team of consultants (all of whom are experienced lawyers) will be delighted to help you find the right candidate. We will provide a thorough screening of the market, a quality selection of candidates, continuous support and professional advice tailor-made. We can draw on our longstanding experience, extensive database, and a wide network in the legal sector built on trust, knowledge and experience on the field.
Quality is at times difficult to determine in the legal sector. We stand out through our persuasiveness and persistency (we keep looking until we find what we need), our out-of-the-box approach and the extensive advice and support we provide to our clients and to our candidates.
We conduct an initial thorough discussion with the client when we get a new search assignment to find out which service is required and what the profile of the ideal candidate would be.
Each of the talented profiles in our pool is extensively and rigorously interviewed beforehand, so we can present – with knowledge of the facts - a number of suitable candidates on short notice. Important factors such as availability, duration of the project, desired experience, required, legal areas of specialization, languages and other necessary skills are duly considered.
Our client selects the candidates that you are willing to meet, and we arrange the interviews. Our client chooses the candidate and we do the rest.