Office Manager to lead and manage the Madrid Operations department of a well-known international law firm. The candidate must have at least 10 years of professional experience on a similar role ideally acquired at a top national or international law firm or professional services organization. High command of English required.
Our client is a top tier international law firm that leads the international rankings with presence in many jurisdictions. It provides legal assistance to clients in all the practices of Business Law and works with a high number of relevant companies. It is highly regarded worldwide and is well known in the market for advising in relevant and complex multijurisdictional matters. The key distinguishing features of the firm are its commitment with quality and client service, its ethical code and respect for its employees.
It is now searching for an Office Manager to lead the Operations department of its Madrid office.
Descripción del puesto
The candidate will lead and manage the Operations team and will be responsible for the delivery of a responsive, efficient and business-aligned Operations service, of high value and relevance, ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures of the firm. The candidate will report to the Head of the Madrid HR department.
He/she will be responsible of complying with the following duties:
- Supervising, training and coaching the Reception Services, Facilities Services, Vending Services, Security Services, Cleaning Services and Print Mail Services staff, leading them in their professional development endeavours.
- Supervising daily activities, workflow and daily functions of Reception Services, Facilities Services and Technology Services staff, monitoring the organization of conference rooms, office equipment and facility space and amenities.
- Creating work schedules for Reception Services staff to ensure proper backup coverage, supervising the scheduling and planning of conference rooms and guests’ offices.
- Supervising, coordinating and overseeing the purchasing of supplies and the facilities maintenance activities.
- Supervising routine operational and/or administrative procedures for the most effective and efficient utilization of Facilities and Print Mail procedures.
- Managing special Corporate Projects, including facilities remodelling and/or offices refurnishing, as needed.
- Managing and controlling the firm’s energy consumptions.
- Ensuring and supervising the firm’s compliance with all the applicable Environmental legislation in force.
- Acting as a resource person to the firm’s employees, outside organizations and clients regarding all aspects of facilities and supplementary services.
We are looking for an Office Manager with at least 10 years of professional experience on a similar role ideally acquired at a top national or international law firm or professional services organization. Bachelors’ Degree and high command of English are required.
The candidate will be assertive and flexible. He / She will be proactive, will anticipate problems and will be able to implement contingency plans. He / She will be able to respond to issues by gathering and evaluating different sources of information and will be able to understand projects and provide an efficient service.
The candidate will be a real “business partner” with a strong ability to understand the business and get involved in the firm’s processes.
Our client offers you the opportunity to work on a challenging project of an innovative international law firm, committed to diversity and inclusion. You will receive a remuneration package in line with your profile and you will benefit from working in an open, multicultural and dynamic environment.