Legal Counsel with at least 8 years of relevant working experience as a Corporate/Commercial/M&A legal professional in a well-respected law firm and/or in an international company, for multidisciplinary local law firm based in Barcelona (Spain). Excellent knowledge of English is required. You can work part or full time.
Our client is a well-respected, local and multidisciplinary law firm based in Barcelona (Spain), with an excellent range of national and international clients, with a relevant expertise in the M&A and transactional field. Firm values include flexibility, dynamism, commitment to quality, efficiency and engagement with clients.
Descripción del puesto
As a Corporate, Commercial and M&A lawyer, you will be part of the Corporate/M&A department of the firm with a team of 5-6 lawyers, directly reporting to the Partner in charge of this area. You will be involved in:
- Advising clients in all Corporate Law matters, restructuring and Commercial Contracts, drafting agreements, negotiating and developing appropriate legal solutions.
- All legal work related to the M&A transactions, providing general legal advice, drafting agreements, negotiating and developing appropriate legal solutions in each transaction, from due diligence and preliminary documents to closing and post-closing. Supporting corporate restructurings, optimizations and carve outs needed to implement M&A transactions.
- Advising clients in all kind of Real Estate matters
- Advising clients in the Intellectual Property field.
- Any other matters related to Corporate and Commercial legal aspects.
- You gained a master’s degree in law and you have above 8-10 years of experience as a Corporate/Commercial/M&A lawyer in a well-respected law firm and/or in an international company.
- You have the ability to interact with client’s executive management across multiple functional areas including Finance, IT, HR, Tax and Operations.
- You have the ability to coordinate and manage outside advisors and consultants.
- You show a strong team spirit, and you are a relationship builder.
- You have excellent communications skills and you are fluent in English.
- You have strong negotiating skills and you are stress resilient.
- You have a pronounced international interest, and you value cultural diversity.
- You are willing to travel abroad, when needed.
You will be organized, entrepreneurial and proactive, versatile, highly motivated by the project and curious and eager to learn and grow. You will also be committed, very discreet and trustworthy, with the ability to listen and an assertive approach in your advice.
You will have great capacity and motivation for teamwork; a good relationship with the members of the Firm and your department will be very important. Likewise, a good understanding with the members of the other areas of the Firm will be essential, engaging in their activities, but responding with assertiveness. You must be flexible, with the ability to adapt to varied and changing situations and issues, to which you will be able to respond quickly and efficiently. You will be rigorous in your technical work, responsible and capable of working independently in a demanding professional environment.
Our client offers continuous development opportunities, flexibility, dynamism and a very good work environment.
Our client offers a good remuneration package, including a fix salary and a very relevant bonus, in accordance with your experience and competences. You can work part or full time, depending on your interest and preferences.
You will be based in the offices of the Firm in Barcelona (Spain) but you will have the possibility to work one day a week from home.
Our client offers you the opportunity to work in a very well-reputed local law firm with a fantastic range of clients, in a global, demanding, dynamic, respectful and very professional business environment. You will have the opportunity to participate in very interesting legal matters and transactions, developing your career in the Corporate/Commercial/M&A fields. You will be part of a project of growth, assuming responsibilities from the beginning.